3 Suitable for many kinds of fruit or vegetables, such as tomatoes, strawberry, apple,mango,etc.
Customized Concentrated Juice production Line for blueberry
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Packaging:||Stable wooden package protects machine from strike and damage. Wound plastic film keeps machine out of damp and corrosion. Fumigation-free package helps the smooth customs clearance. The big size machine will be fixed in container without package.|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai|
|Supply Ability:||20 Set/Sets per Month Juice making machine|
Model No.: Jump-1002
1) Receiving: Fresh tomatoes arrive at the plant in trucks, which are directed to the offloading area. An operator, using a special tube or boom, pipes a vast quantity of water into the truck, so that the tomatoes can flow out from the special opening at the rear of the trailer. Using water allows the tomatoes move into the collection channel without being damaged.2) Sorting: More water is continuously pumped into the collection channel. This water carries the tomatoes into the roller elevator, rinses them, and conveys them to the sorting station. At the sorting station, staff remove material other than tomatoes (MOT), as well as the green, damaged and discolored tomatoes. These are placed on a reject conveyor and then collected in a storage unit to be taken away. In some facilities, the sorting process is automated3) Chopping: The tomatoes suitable for processing are pumped to the chopping station where they are chopped.4) Cold or Hot Break: The pulp is pre-heated to 65-75°C for Cold Break processing or to 85-95°C for Hot Break processing.5) Juice Extraction: The pulp (consisting of fiber, juice, skin and seeds) is then pumped through an extraction unit composed of a pulper and a refiner - these are essentially large sieves. Based on customer requirements, these mesh screens will allow more or less solid material to pass through, to make a coarser or smoother product, respectively.Typically, 95% of the pulp makes it through both screens. The remaining 5%, comprised of fiber, skin and seeds, considered waste and is transported out of the facility to be sold as cattle feed.6) Holding Tank: At this point the refined juice is collected in a large holding tank, which constantly feeds the evaporator.7) Eaporation: Evaporation is the most energy-intensive step of the whole process – this is where the water is extracted, and the juice that is still only 5% solid becomes 28% to 36% concentrated tomato paste. The evaporator automatically regulates juice intake and finished concentrate output; the operator only has to set the Brix value on the evaporator’s control panel to determine the level of concentration.
As the juice inside the evaporator passes through different stages, its concentration gradually increases until the required density is obtained in the final “finisher” stage. The entire concentration/evaporation process takes place under vacuum conditions, at temperatures significantly below 100°C.
8)Aseptic Filling: Most facilities package the finished product using aseptic bags, so that the product in the evaporator never comes into contact with air until it reaches the customer. The concentrate is sent from the evaporator directly to an aseptic tank – it is then pumped at high pressure through the aseptic sterilizer-cooler (also called a flash cooler) to the aseptic filler, where it is filled into large, pre-sterilized aseptic bags. Once packaged, the concentrate can be kept up to 24 months.
Some facilities choose to package their finished product under non-aseptic conditions. This paste must go through an additional step after packaging – it is heated to pasteurize the paste, and then kept under observation for 14 days before being released to the customer
Air Blowing & Washing Machine
1 Used to wash fresh tomato, strawberry, mango, etc.
2 Special design of surfing and bubbling to ensure a through cleaning and lessening the damage to the fruit as well.
Peeling, pulping & Refining Monobloc (Pulper)
1. The unit can peel, pulp and refine fruits together.
2. The aperture of strainer screen can be adjustable (change) based on customer’s requirement.
3. Incorporated Italian technology, high quality stainless steel material in contact with fruit material.
Belt press extractor
1. Widely used in extracting and dehydrating of many kinds of acinus, pip fruits, and vegetables.
2. the unit adopt advanced technology, big press and high efficiency, high degree of automatic, easy to operate and maintains.
3. the extraction rate can be get 75-85%(based on raw material)
4. low investment and high efficiency
1. To inactivate enzyme and protect color of paste.
2. Auto temperature control and the out temperature are adjustable.
3. Multi-tubular structure with end cover
4. If the effect of preheat and extinguish enzyme failed or not enough, the product flow return to tube again automatically.
1. Adjustable and controllable direct contact heat treatment units.
2. Shortest possible residence time, presence of a thin film along the entire length of the tubes reduces holdup and residence time.
3. Special design of liquid distribution systems to ensure correct tube coverage. The feed enters at the top of the calandria where a distributor ensures film formation on the inside surface of each tube.
4. The vapor flow is co-current to the liquid and the vapor drag improves the heat transfer. The vapor and the remaining liquid are separated in a cyclone separator.
5. Efficient design of separators.
6. Multiple effect arrangement provides steam economy.
Tube in tube sterilizer
1. The united is consisted of product receiving tank, superheated water tank, pumps, product dual filter, tubular superheated water generate system, tube in tube heat exchanger, PLC control system, Control cabinet, steam inlet system, valves and sensors, etc.
2. Incorporated Italian technology and conform to Euro-standard
3. Great heat exchange area, low energy consumption and easy maintenance
4. Adopt mirror welding tech and keep the smooth pipe joint
5. Auto backtrack if not enough sterilization
6. CIP and auto SIP available together with aseptic filler
7. Liquid level and temp controlled on real time
Jump Machinery (Shanghai) Limited
Jump Machinery (Shanghai) Limited is a modern high-tech joint stock enterprise specialized in the turnkey production line of Concentrated Juice, jam, pulp, tropical fruits, herb and tea beverages, carbonated drinks, wine, beer, yogurt, cheese, milk, butter etc. At the same time, Jump is also committed to manufacturing various food machinery, such as Can Food Machinery, Fruits Juice Machinery, Tomato Sauce Machinery, Fruits Jam Machinery, Dairy Machinery etc.
Jump is able to supply service from A to Z about your project, not only machine manufacturing, installation commissioning, technical training, after-sales service, but also before-sales service, including factory building construction drawings, facilities layout, and water, electricity, boiler steam. Jump has a professional team to help clients to design the layout on worksite and draft the implementation plan, program schedule and expense estimation in each stage of the project until the production line starts the project.
As an industry leader, it has the best projects, professional engineers and technicians, strong R&D department with a number of masters and PhD of food engineering & packaging machinery, stable long-term development and highly rated customer experience in every province in China and also in Africa, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Oceania, Europe and America.
- Company Name: Jump Machinery (Shanghai) Limited
- Representative: Wu Ganggang
- Product/Service: Turnkey Food Beverage Production Line , Can Food Machinery , Fruits Juice Machinery , Tomato Sauce Machinery , Fruits Jam Machinery , Milk Yogurt Machinery
- Capital (Million US $): 5000，000
- Year Established: 1982
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 江苏省昆山市花桥镇逢星工业园608号 1号厂
- Contact Person: Ms. jumpmachinery
- Tel: 86-21-54321355
Premium Related Products